1. PRICING REQUEST
Please ensure that the following information is faxed, emailed or posted to a member of the Sales Team:
- Colour (with either number or arrange for a sample to be matched)
- Surfaces of Application (both sides, inside edge, etc)
A member of the sales team will either fax, email or post you a form quotation, this will have your individual quotation number.
THIS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A BOOKING
3. PURCHASE ORDER
Either fax, email or post your purchase order to a member of the sales team who will begin booking your order.
On receipt of your purchase order you will be contacted to arrange delivery of your order to our unit. Once this is arranged you will be either faxed, emailed or posted a Confirmation of Order stating your individual Job Number, this precedes the quotation number in all future communications.
YOUR ORDER IS NOW BOOKED
5. DELIVERY TO SPECTRUM INTERIORS
- All products to be coated are clearly stated on delivery note. This will be used to check all items are processed and pickup at the end of the process.
- All products, windows, doors and patio doors should be as virgin welded frames without handles, hinges, gaskets or glazing.
- All products should be free from grease or silicone contamination. Silicone has a very adverse affect on the coating process. If present the product will require thorough cleaning prior to spraying. This additional process will incur extra costs and delay any agreed delivery arrangements.
- Frames to be supplied with mullions and transoms fitted – frames as squares. All squares must be fully reinforced to limit the expansion of the profile, thus avoiding later problems that may require re-painting.
- Beads to be fitted to squares. Bead positions should be marked on the back of the bead and inside the frame.
- Ensure all associate items are itemised on any delivery paperwork and are included in the order. This will avoid delays and save you additional costs later.
- All products supplied for coating will be checked on arrival and any defects identified and reported.
- If you cannot delivery your order on the pre-arranged date contact us a minimum 24 hours before to either cancel/re-arrange. Failure to do so will incur a daily Penalty Collection Charge of £15.
6. COLLECTION FROM SPECTRUM INTERIORS
- If you have a credit account, you will be invoiced as normal for the order.
- If you do not have a credit account our terms are strictly COD. No orders will be released without prior payment. If this situation arises, the order will be held at site until payment is received.
- If you cannot collect your order within 48 hours of the pre-arranged date contact us a minimum of 24 hours before to re-arrange. Failure to do so will incur a daily Penalty Collection Charge of £15.
**PLEASE NOTE: DELIVERY WILL BE REFUSED FOR ANY ITEMS THAT DO NOT HAVE A CONFIRMATION OF ORDER AND A PRE-ARRANGED DELIVERY INSTRUCTION**